Please join us for a presentation and signing with Lolis Eric Elie celebrating the release of his new book, TREME: Stories and Recipes from the Heart of New Orleans.
Joining Lolis for the event will be a number of the contributing chefs including:
- Chef Allison Vines-Rushing, MiLa restaurant
- Randy Fertel, author of THE GORILLA MAN AND THE EMPRESS OF STEAK
- Chef Paulette Rittenberg
- Bartender Marvin Allen, Carousel Bar at The Hotel Monteleone
- Poppy Tooker, Host of Louisiana Eats
- Chef Mary Sonnier, Kingfish
- Chef Jackie Blanchard, Restaurant August
Inspired by David Simon's award-winning HBO series Treme, this celebration of the culinary spirit of post-Katrina New Orleans features recipes and tributes from the characters, real and fictional, who highlight the Crescent City's rich foodways.