Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Babymouse series.
- #1: The BIG Adventures of Babymouse: Once Upon a Messy Whisker (Book 1) (Library Binding): $35.99
- #2: Miss Communication (Babymouse Tales from the Locker #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Babymouse #3: Beach Babe (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Babymouse #4: Rock Star (Library Binding): $19.49
- #5: Whisker Wizard (Babymouse Tales from the Locker #5) (Library Binding): $25.49
- #6: Babymouse #6: Camp Babymouse (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Babymouse #7: Skater Girl (Library Binding): $12.99
- #8: Babymouse #8: Puppy Love (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Babymouse #9: Monster Mash (Library Binding): $19.49
- #10: Babymouse #10: The Musical (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Babymouse #11: Dragonslayer (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Babymouse #12: Burns Rubber (Library Binding): $19.49
- #13: Babymouse #13: Cupcake Tycoon (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Babymouse #14: Mad Scientist (Library Binding): $19.49
- #15: Babymouse #15: A Very Babymouse Christmas (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Babymouse #17: Extreme Babymouse (Library Binding): $19.49
- #18: Babymouse #18: Happy Birthday, Babymouse (Paperback): $6.99
- #19: Babymouse #19: Bad Babysitter (Paperback): $6.99
- #20: Babymouse #20: Babymouse Goes for the Gold (Paperback): $6.99
Meet Babymouse—the spunky mouse beloved by young readers for more than a decade! It’s election season and Babymouse is ready to be your next student council president! But the competition is fierce—can Babymouse get the votes? This groundbreaking young graphic novel series, full of humor and fun, is a bestseller that’s sold more than three million copies!
"Move over, Superman, here comes Babymouse!"—The Chicago Sun-Times
A Cupcake in every locker!
It's election season and if anyone knows what this country . . . er, what the student council needs, it's Babymouse. The only trouble is, everyone else is running for President, too—even Babymouse's locker! Will Felicia Furrypaws turn out the meangirl coalition? Does Babymouse have what it takes to become the voice of the people? Find out in Babymouse for President—the 16th hilarious, action-packed installment of the beloved Babymouse graphic novel series!
DON'T MISS The BIG Adventures of Babymouse: Once Upon a Messy Whisker, the newest, brightest, and BIGGER THAN EVER graphic novel from BABYMOUSE!
About the Author
Brother-and-sister team MATTHEW HOLM and JENNIFER L. HOLM have never run for office, although Jennifer has had breakfast at the White House (She's sorry about the orange juice incident. She hopes the tablecloth wasn't historically significant). Today, Jennifer is the New York Times bestselling author of several highly acclaimed novels, including three Newbery Honor-winners, Our Only May Amelia, Penny from Heaven, and Turtle in Paradise. Matthew Holm is a graphic designer and freelance writer. To find out more, visit Babymouse.com.
Here's what people are saying about Babymouse!
The Chicago Sun-Times:
"Move over, Superman, here comes Babymouse!"
Starred Review, The Horn Book:
"Nobody puts Babymouse in the corner!"
"Cute, smart, sassy Babymouse is fun and funny, and this book, like its predecessors, will draw reluctant readers as well as Babymouse fans."
"An almost absurdly likeable heroine."