“It’s as if we are all on a big, chemical drunk, and the hangover is a killer.”
—Suzanne Somers, in TOX-SICK
Pioneering health and wellness advocate, Suzanne Somers, delivers a powerful answer in this expose on the immediate and long-term dangers of living in a world that has become increasingly toxic to our health.
The build-up of toxins in our bodies can lead to myriad health concerns — including weight gain, food allergies, brain disorders, cancer, among many others. Moved to investigate by her own family’s plight, Suzanne sits down with environmental doctors and specialists who share eye-opening information and practical advice for how to survive, thrive, and stay healthy today.
In Tox-Sick you’ll learn how to effectively detox all your body’s systems and the different survival skills that can save your life, from top experts in the field, including:
• Dr. Sherry Rogers, an environmental doctor for over 40 years, shares the truth about detoxification—and where you will likely be if you don’t take it seriously.
• Dr. Nicholas Gonzales shares where cancer comes from and how to manage it by detoxifying the liver and supplementing with enzymes.
• Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker alerts you to mold toxicity, the newest threat to your brain and wellbeing…and just what to do to fight for your health.
• Dr. Walter Crinnion teaches what everyday objects to avoid and the simple diet and lifestyle shifts to clean up your health and home in mere weeks!
• Dr. Stephen Sinatra, America’s leading integrative cardiologist, explains that we have been approaching heart disease all wrong: a healthy gut, detoxed body, and quality fats are each crucial and cardioprotective.
• Dr. Gary Gordon shares new protocols for removing toxic lead from the body, as well as ways to keep the most important gland in your body, the thyroid, clean and healthy.
From diet and supplement advice to coconut oil cleanses, everything you need to live clean and enjoy great health is in your hands.
About the Author
SUZANNE SOMERS is the author of 25 books, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Sexy Forever, Knockout, Ageless, and the New York Times bestsellers I'm Too Young For This!; Bombshell; Breakthrough; Keeping Secrets; Suzanne Somers' Eat Great, Lose Weight; Get Skinny on Fabulous Food; Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away; Suzanne Somers' Fast & Easy; and The Sexy Years. An entrepreneur, lecturer, singer, and actress, Suzanne currently touring with her Las Vegas show.