Show Dad your appreciation with this precious, pocket-sized classic from New York Times bestselling author Greg Lang. Why A Daughter Needs a Dad has been bringing together fathers and daughters for over a decade, and makes the perfect gift for dads everywhere.
To a daughter, no one is stronger or braver than her dad. He's someone to laugh with and a shoulder to cry on, and no matter what, there's no place safer than in her father's arms.
A Daughter Needs a Dad...
- To tell her truthfully that she is the most beautiful of all
- To teach her to believe that she deserves to be treated well
- To show her how to fix things for herself
- Who will not punish her for her mistakes, but help her learn from them
- To teach her what it means to always be there
Featuring over 20 breathtaking black & white photos, this miniature edition of Why A Daughter Needs a Dad celebrates 100 reasons why Dad's steadfast love is the guide his little girl needs to become the woman she's destined to be.
About the Author
GREGORY E. LANG is the New York Times bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Why a Daughter Needs a Dad, Why a Daughter Needs a Mom, Why a Son Needs a Dad, Why a Son Needs a Mom, and Why I Love You. He lives in suburban Atlanta, Georgia.