Resolve neighbor conflicts and get peace of mind
Don't let a neighborly nuisance turn into a nasty lawsuit. Learn your rights and responsibilities with Neighbor Law, the plain-English guide to the laws behind common neighbor disputes.
Neighbor Law is more than a legal guide--it's a practical book filled with tips on how to solve problems and restore good neighbor relations. Find out how to handle:
- noisy neighbors
- trees that hang over a property line
- blocked views
- unclear boundary lines
- high, unsightly, or deteriorating fences
- dangers to children ("attractive nuisances")
- problems with neighboring businesses
- drones trespassing onto your property
- other common issues, like secondhand smoke, blighted property, and animal issues.
The 10th edition includes updated laws and information on going to court, boundary fences, private nuisances, and much more.