On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Trials of Apollo series.
- #1: Trials of Apollo, The Book One The Hidden Oracle (Trials of Apollo, The Book One) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #2: Trials of Apollo, The Book Two The Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo, The Book Two) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: The Burning Maze (Trials of Apollo, The Book Three) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, Book Four) (Hardcover): $19.99
At last, the breathtaking, action-packed finale of the #1 bestselling Trials of Apollo series is here!
"The Tower of Nero is the quintessential cherry on top of 'The Trials of Apollo' sundae series."--Laughing Place
- #1 New York Times best-selling series
- Rick Riordan is considered the "storyteller of the gods" because of his five #1 New York Times bestselling series based on mythology
- The conclusion of the Percy Jackson saga
- A new take on Greek and Roman mythology from the point of view of a fallen god
- Brings back beloved demigod characters from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
- Introduces new demigods
- Villains are based on Roman emperors
- Features a diverse cast with people from all kinds of backgrounds and lifestyles
- Perfect for middle schoolers but can be enjoyed by older readers, too
Will the Greek god Apollo, cast down to earth in the pathetic mortal form of a teenager named Lester Papadopoulos, finally regain his place on Mount Olympus?
Lester's demigod friends at Camp Jupiter just helped him survive attacks from bloodthirsty ghouls, an evil Roman king and his army of the undead, and the lethal emperors Caligula and Commodus. Now the former god and his demigod master Meg must follow a prophecy uncovered by Ella the harpy. Lester's final challenge will be at the Tower of Nero, back in New York.
Will Meg have a last showdown with her father?
Will this helpless form of Apollo have to face his arch nemesis, Python?
Who will be on hand at Camp Half-Blood to assist?
In the fifth and final installment of Rick Riordan's New York Times bestselling series, these highly anticipated questions and more will be answered for all eager demigods.
About the Author
Rick Riordan , dubbed “storyteller of the gods” by Publishers Weekly, is the author of five #1 New York Times best-selling middle grade series with millions of copies sold throughout the world: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, and the Trials of Apollo, based on Greek and Roman mythology; the Kane Chronicles, based on Ancient Egyptian mythology; and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, based on Norse mythology. Rick collaborated with illustrator John Rocco on two #1 New York Times best-selling collections of Greek myths for the whole family: Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods and Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes. Rick is also the publisher of an imprint at Disney-Hyperion, Rick Riordan Presents, dedicated to finding other authors of highly entertaining fiction based on world cultures and mythologies. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts with his wife and two sons. Follow him on Twitter at @RickRiordan.