Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Fever series.
- #1: Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Bloodfever: Fever Series Book 2 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Faefever: Fever Series Book 3 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Dreamfever: Fever Series Book 4 (Mass Market): $10.52
- #5: Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Iced: Fever Series Book 6 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Burned: A Fever Novel (Mass Market): $10.52
- #9: Feversong: A Fever Novel (Mass Market): $10.52
- #10: High Voltage (Fever #10) (Mass Market): $10.52
- #11: Kingdom of Shadow and Light (Fever #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In this installment of Karen Marie Moning's epic #1 New York Times bestselling Fever series, Mac, Barrons, Ryodan, and Jada are back--and the stakes have never been higher and the chemistry has never been hotter. Hurtling us into a realm of labyrinthine intrigue and consummate seduction, Feverborn is a riveting tale of ancient evil, lust, betrayal, forgiveness, and the redemptive power of love.
When the immortal Fae destroyed the ancient wall dividing the worlds of Man and Faery, the very fabric of the universe was damaged, and now Earth is vanishing bit by bit. Only the long-lost Song of Making--a haunting, dangerous melody that is the source of life itself--can save the planet.
But those who seek the mythic song must contend with old wounds and new enemies, passions that burn hot and hunger for vengeance that runs deep. The challenges are many: the Keltar at war with nine immortals who've secretly ruled Dublin for eons, Mac and Jada hunted by the masses, the Seelie queen nowhere to be found, and the most powerful Unseelie prince in all creation determined to rule both Fae and Man. Now the task of solving the ancient riddle of the Song of Making falls to a band of deadly warriors divided among--and within--themselves.
Once a normal city possessing a touch of ancient magic, Dublin is now a treacherously magical city with only a touch of normal. And on those war-torn streets, Mac will come face-to-face with her most savage enemy yet: herself.