Women are not little men, but that's how we treat our bodies.
In The Betty Body, Dr. Stephanie Estima provides a step-by-step guide to caring for your feminine body, teaching you:
- How to go from treating your period as an archenemy to celebrating its arrival every month
- The different types of orgasms you should be having and why they're so important for female health
- How to eat in a way that honors your menstrual cycle, through menopause and beyond
- How morning routines are sexist, and how you can structure one that honors your unique biology
- How to build beautiful, lean muscle based on your menstrual cycle, even in menopause
- Why fats and carbohydrates are not evil, and how to use them strategically to your metabolic advantage
Whether you want to lose weight, balance your hormones, or just stop hating your period, The Betty Body is your blueprint for your best feminine health.