Not in stock. Usually arrives in 2-5 Days
No one should face Alzheimer’s or dementia alone. These 101 stories will provide support, advice, and comfort for caregivers and those living with Alzheimer’s.
This collection of personal stories will support you through all the phases of your journey. You’ll read chapters on:
- Accepting a New Reality – How to keep the dialogue going
- What Does It Feel Like? – What it’s like to have Alzheimer’s
- Strategies and Tips for Coping – Great advice from other families
- Next Steps and Tough Choices – You’re not alone in big decisions
- Taking the Journey with Your Parent – Tips and support for a new role
- Younger-Onset Alzheimer’s – Support for younger families
- In Sickness and In Health – Keeping marriages strong and loving
- The Lighter Side – Laughter is the best medicine
- New Ways to Make Connections – Powerful music and art therapies
- It Takes a Village – We’re one big community
- The Special Bond with Grandchildren – Those special connections
About the Author
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.