Not in stock. Usually arrives in 2-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the The Sixth Gun series.
- #1: The Sixth Gun Vol. 1: Cold Dead Fingers (Paperback): $11.70
- #2: The Sixth Gun Vol. 2: Crossroads (Paperback): $23.39
- #3: The Sixth Gun Vol. 3: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $70.19
- #4: The Sixth Gun Vol. 4: A Town Called Penance (Paperback): $23.39
- #5: The Sixth Gun Vol. 5: Winter Wolves (Paperback): $23.39
- #7: The Sixth Gun Vol. 7: Not the Bullet, But the Fall (Paperback): $23.39
- #8: The Sixth Gun Vol. 8: Hell and High Water (Paperback): $23.39
- #9: The Sixth Gun Vol. 9: Boot Hill (Paperback): $23.39
Our world has not always been this way. And our world may be different yet. Becky Montcrief embarks on a Ghost Dance to witness what the terrifying, reality-shaping power of the Six Guns have wrought... and what they might yet bring about. But she is pursued by a band of fierce Skinwalkers, and in order to survive these supernatural hunters, she must fight side-by-side with the most unexpected of allies—the four horsemen of General Oliander Bedford Hume!
About the Author
Cullen Bunn is the writer of comic books such The Sixth Gun, Shadow Roads, The Damned, Helheim, and The Tooth for Oni Press. He has also written titles including Harrow County (Dark Horse), Uncanny X-Men, and Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (Marvel).
Cullen claims to have worked as an alien autopsy specialist, rodeo clown, pro wrestling manager, and sasquatch wrangler. He has fought for his life against mountain lions and performed on stage as the world’s youngest hypnotist. Buy him a drink sometime and he'll tell you all about it.
His website is www.cullenbunn.com.
Brian Hurtt is an artist/writer who has spent most of his career working on collaborative creator-owned projects. His first such collaboration was in 2006 when Brian teamed with writer Cullen Bunn to create the Prohibition-era, monster-noir, cult classic, The Damned. A few years later the two teamed up again to create The Sixth Gun--a weird-west, epic supernatural fantasy. Spun out of that world, they're now collaborating on Shadow Roads. Brian also contributes to the popular webcomic Table Titans, in which he is the writer and artist of the stories "Whispers of Dragons" and "Road to Embers". Brian lives and works in St. Louis, Missouri. Brihurtt.com Twitter: @brihurtt