Not in stock. Usually arrives in 2-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the The Sixth Gun series.
- #1: The Sixth Gun Vol. 1: Cold Dead Fingers (Paperback): $11.70
- #2: The Sixth Gun Vol. 2: Crossroads (Paperback): $23.39
- #3: The Sixth Gun Vol. 3: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $70.19
- #4: The Sixth Gun Vol. 4: A Town Called Penance (Paperback): $23.39
- #5: The Sixth Gun Vol. 5: Winter Wolves (Paperback): $23.39
- #6: The Sixth Gun Vol. 6: Ghost Dance (Paperback): $23.39
- #7: The Sixth Gun Vol. 7: Not the Bullet, But the Fall (Paperback): $23.39
- #8: The Sixth Gun Vol. 8: Hell and High Water (Paperback): $23.39
The gates of the Armageddon have been thrown open, and the world we know has been destroyed. Now, Griselda and her minions journey through the Realm of the Dead in search of the Devil's Workshop. Giving chase, Drake Sinclair and Becky Montcrief have one chance to stop the Grey Witch before she takes control of the Workshop and recreates the world in her horrific image. Old friends—and old enemies—reappear in this final apocalyptic chapter of the hit series!
About the Author
Cullen Bunn is the writer of comic books such The Sixth Gun, Shadow Roads, The Damned, Helheim, and The Tooth for Oni Press. He has also written titles including Harrow County (Dark Horse), Uncanny X-Men, and Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (Marvel).
Cullen claims to have worked as an alien autopsy specialist, rodeo clown, pro wrestling manager, and sasquatch wrangler. He has fought for his life against mountain lions and performed on stage as the world’s youngest hypnotist. Buy him a drink sometime and he'll tell you all about it.
His website is www.cullenbunn.com.
Brian Hurtt is an artist/writer who has spent most of his career working on collaborative creator-owned projects. His first such collaboration was in 2006 when Brian teamed with writer Cullen Bunn to create the Prohibition-era, monster-noir, cult classic, The Damned. A few years later the two teamed up again to create The Sixth Gun--a weird-west, epic supernatural fantasy. Spun out of that world, they're now collaborating on Shadow Roads. Brian also contributes to the popular webcomic Table Titans, in which he is the writer and artist of the stories "Whispers of Dragons" and "Road to Embers". Brian lives and works in St. Louis, Missouri. Brihurtt.com Twitter: @brihurtt