Not in stock. Usually arrives in 2-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Witch Hat Atelier series.
- #1: Witch Hat Atelier 1 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Witch Hat Atelier 2 (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Witch Hat Atelier 3 (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Witch Hat Atelier 5 (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Witch Hat Atelier 6 (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Witch Hat Atelier 7 (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Witch Hat Atelier 8 (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Witch Hat Atelier 9 (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: Witch Hat Atelier 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Witch Hat Atelier 11 (Paperback): $12.99
A beautifully-illustrated story about a girl who longs for magic in her life and learns that, on the inside, she already is what she wishes she could be. Reminiscent of Studio Ghibli, this lushly-drawn story was voted one of the top 10 manga of the year in 2018 by the Japanese manga industry.
Can Coco and her friends pass their most harrowing test yet? Or will the nefarious Brimmed Caps end their journey towards witch-hood?!
Now that Coco has been fully accepted into Qifrey's Atelier, it's time for her and her colleagues to move onto the next test: The Sincerity of the Shield. Passing the test involves escorting some feathery friends to their nesting grounds, which sounds simple enough, except that the path before the young witches is a winding road filled with ancient magical traps! The test must also be completed in a group, and there's one witch-in-training from outside of Qifrey's atelier who doesn't seem to have the confidence to make the cut. To top it all off, a Brimmed Cap lurks in the shadows, waiting to attack...
About the Author
Kamome Shirahama is best known in the United States for her comics cover art at DC and Marvel, including such titles as Star Wars: Doctor Aphra and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey. Witch Hat Atelier is her first manga to be released in English.