Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road withLonely Planet'sNew England Fall FoliageRoad Trips. Featuring fouramazing road trips, plusup-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you cancruise Lake Champlain on a schooner, pack a picnic in the Berkshires, or take a Vermont farm tour, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England Fall FoliageRoad Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Connecticut, Berkshires, Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Portland, Interior Maine,and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New England Fall Foliage Road Trips is perfect for exploring New England fall foliage in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a New England Fall Foliage trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's New England guide, our most comprehensive guide to New England, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Best of USA, a photo-rich guide to the destination's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific New England city? Check out Lonely Planet's Boston guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
There's More in Store for You:
- For more road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet's USA Best Trips guidesto New England, Southwest USA, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, and USAor Road Trips guides to Route 66, San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country, Pacific Coast Highways or Civil War Trail Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.