(This book cannot be returned.)
If you are an aspiring musician, or you know someone who is, this is the perfect notebook just for you It has exactly what you need to keep track of all your works in progress, plus your great ideas to come.
This notebook has 120 pages of tablature paper that is used by the guitar-playing musician for composing music of all sorts. There are six lines to represent the six strings of the guitar. Note that on the staff, the top line is the thinnest string, which appears thinner in print, and the lowest line represents the thickest, or sixth string.
Also included are five blank chord spaces and blank staffs.
Also be sure to take advantage of the place conveniently provided for your Title.
- For musicians, students and teachers to use in composing guitar music
- Plenty of room for useful annotations
- Lines are carefully printed to allow the music itself to be easier to read
- 120 pages
- Exciting graphic design on cover
- Guitar tabs with 6 lines for the 6 strings
- 8 1/2" x 11" softcover paperback