Not in stock. Usually arrives in 2-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Executive Function series.
- #2: My Day Is Ruined!: A Story Teaching Flexible Thinking (Executive Function #2) (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Of Course It's a Big Deal (Executive Function #3) (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: It Was Just Right Here! (Executive Function #4) (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Time to Get Started!: A Story about Learning to Take Initiatives (Executive Function #5) (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: What's the Problem?: A Story Teaching Problem Solving (Executive Function #6) (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: How Did You Miss That?: A Story Teaching Self-Monitoring (Executive Function #7) (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: I'll Never Get All of That Done!: A Story about Planning and Prioritizing (Executive Function #8) (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Fix It with Focus: A Story about Ignoring Distractions and Staying on Task (Executive Function #9) (Paperback): $10.95
Third grader Braden loves to be the center of attention. His comic genius, as he sees it, causes his friends to look at him in awe. But some poor decision-making, such as a few ill-timed jokes in class and an impulsive reaction during gym class that leads to a classmate on the floor in tears, results in Braden's teachers and mother teaching him all about impulse control. Will the tips provided by the adults in Braden's life help him see a better way to manage his impulses? Find out in this hilarious story by Bryan Smith.