Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Executive Function series.
- #1: What Were You Thinking?: Learning to Control Your Impulses (Executive Function #1) (Paperback): $10.95
- #2: My Day Is Ruined!: A Story Teaching Flexible Thinking (Executive Function #2) (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Of Course It's a Big Deal (Executive Function #3) (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: It Was Just Right Here! (Executive Function #4) (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Time to Get Started!: A Story about Learning to Take Initiatives (Executive Function #5) (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: What's the Problem?: A Story Teaching Problem Solving (Executive Function #6) (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: How Did You Miss That?: A Story Teaching Self-Monitoring (Executive Function #7) (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Fix It with Focus: A Story about Ignoring Distractions and Staying on Task (Executive Function #9) (Paperback): $10.95
Blake has a to-do list that's just too long. How can his parents and teachers expect him to finish his homework, clean his room AND bake cookies for the baseball bake sale? Don't they know there's something urgent he has to do now "" like play video games?
When Mom encourages Blake to follow the 3 Ps "" prioritizing, planning and posting a reminder of what needs to be done