Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Executive Function series.
- #1: What Were You Thinking?: Learning to Control Your Impulses (Executive Function #1) (Paperback): $10.95
- #2: My Day Is Ruined!: A Story Teaching Flexible Thinking (Executive Function #2) (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Of Course It's a Big Deal (Executive Function #3) (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: It Was Just Right Here! (Executive Function #4) (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Time to Get Started!: A Story about Learning to Take Initiatives (Executive Function #5) (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: What's the Problem?: A Story Teaching Problem Solving (Executive Function #6) (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: How Did You Miss That?: A Story Teaching Self-Monitoring (Executive Function #7) (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: I'll Never Get All of That Done!: A Story about Planning and Prioritizing (Executive Function #8) (Paperback): $10.95
Focus. Focus. Focus. That's the advice Blake frequently hears but fails to follow.
Blake stumbles from one mishap to another because of a complete lack of concentration. He carelessly demolishes a Lego volcano in his rush to look out a window. A baseball bruises his elbow (and ego) because a dirt clod takes his focus off the game. And he ends up all wet when he interrupts his own story to do something foolish.
Can using manipulatives, including squishy erasers, stress balls and glove taps, help Blake maintain focus and strengthen his concentration muscles?
Fix It with Focus adds another entertaining lesson to our Executive FUNction series, written for K-6 students who need a helping hand to learn self-control or manage ADHD.