(This book cannot be returned.)
101 Delicious Crepe Recipes plus Comprehensive Instructions
Isabelle Dauphin's The New Crepes Cookbook is a must-have for anyone who enjoys cooking and eating crepes Her love of traditional French crepes and galettes along with a flair for international cuisine and healthy-minded ingredients makes this book a unique and valuable addition to your kitchen bookshelf.
Written for the newbie to crepe-making as well as for experienced chefs, the book explains how to make sweet and savory crepe batters, cook crepes perfectly, and finish them with mouthwatering fillings, toppings and garnishes It also provides alternative batters for gluten-free or vegetarian eaters.
Here's a preview of what's inside:
- - Traditional French batter and crepe recipes
- - Sweet and Savory Crepes (Galettes)
- - Alternative Batters such as Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Options
- - American and International Crepe Recipes
You will also learn:
- - How to use your new crepe cookery: Cuisinart, LeCrueset, Paderno or Eurolux Crepe Pan or Makers
- - The history of crepes
- - How to make perfect crepe batter
- - How to pour and cook crepes like a pro
- - How to make a crepe into a sweet dessert or a full meal
- - How to fold your crepes