Email or call for price
Special Order. May not be available. Call the store for details.
(This book cannot be returned.)
(This book cannot be returned.)
The Publishers Weekly and USA TODAY Best Seller!
The official Hallmark Channel Christmas keepsake takes you behind-the-scenes of your favorite feel-good holiday films with the casts' memories, photos, recipes and more.
This stunning book invites readers to an exclusive inside look at the making of everyone's favorite holiday classics with secrets from the stars, screenwriters, set designers, costume designers, and directors who create the movie magic. Featuring the network's top leading ladies and gentlemen--Candace Cameron Bure, Lacey Chabert, Kristin Chenoweth, Debbie Matenopoulos, Cameron Mathison, Chris McNally, Danica McKellar, Christina Milian, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Jodie Sweetin, Holly Robinson Peete, Alexa and Carlos PenaVega, and many others--this ultimate deck-the-halls guide shares their personal holiday recipes, favorite ideas for Christmas decorating and gift giving, as well as ways to savor and share the true meaning of the holidays.
Inside you'll find:
• 45 recipes for delicious holiday meals, Christmas cookies, desserts, cocktails, and even snacks perfect for serving at your movie marathons, plus recipes from the Hallmark Channel movie stars such as Danica McKellar's Chocolate Yule Log, Chris McNally's Classic Eggnog, and Lacey Chabert's Sweet Potato Pie
• A heartfelt foreword from Candace Cameron Bure on her love of the holiday season
• An introduction from Country Living Editor-in-Chief Rachel Hardage Barrett on how holiday movies offer comfort and warmth
• Super-fun quizzes to test your Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie IQ
• Special decorating and gift-wrapping ideas and thoughtful ways to express gratitude
• Everything you need to host a watch-party including a play-along bingo card and shareable memes
• Color photos throughout including captivating images from your favorite holiday romances
• Heartwarming tales of rescue animals like the network's Happy the Dog and Happy the Cat
It's the must-have gift for your favorite Hallmark Channel movie fan or for anyone who wants to put a little more happily-ever-after into the happiest season of all!
About the Author
Caroline Collins McKenzie is an award-winning writer who has covered interiors, celebrities, travel, and lifestyle for a variety of national magazines.
Rachel Barrett is the editor of Country Living magazine.
Hallmark Channel is Crown Media Family Networks' flagship 24-hour cable television network, distributed nationwide to 81 million homes. As the country's leading destination for quality family entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. In addition to its signature new original movies, the network features an ambitious lineup of other new original content, including scripted primetime series and annual specials including "Kitten Bowl" and "Hero Dog Awards"; and a daily, two-hour lifestyle show, "Home & Family." Additionally, Hallmark Channel is the exclusive home to world premiere presentations of the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life's special moments, it also offers annual holiday programming, including "Countdown to Christmas."
"Grab your hot chocolate, cozy blanket and curl up with this festive book. If you LOVE Hallmark Christmas movies like I do, then this is for YOU. Get ready to celebrate the season all year long!!! BEST GIFT EVER."
–Kit Hoover, Co-host of Access Hollywood