Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Cape May series.
- #1: The Cape May Garden (Cape May Book 1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Cape May Stars (Cape May Book 3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Cape May Beach Days (Cape May Book 4) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Cape May Summer Nights (Cape May Book 5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Cape May Locals' Summer (Cape May Book 6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: A Cozy Cape May Autumn (Cape May Book 8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: The Cape May Movie Theater (Cape May Book 9) (Paperback): $13.99
Margaret and Liz are sisters who are about to get in over their heads ...
They've been gifted The Seahorse Inn, a beautiful bed-and-breakfast by the beach in Cape May. Though it hasn't been open to guests in years, the pair endeavor to reopen in time for the holidays. Problem is, they discover the charming old place is really a money pit full of more issues than they can handle on their own.
On top of dealing with renovations, Margaret is surprised by an unexpected visit from her ex-mother-in-law. Having never gotten along, Elaine has a lot of nerve to request Margaret step in and do something about her ex-husband giving his mother the slip.
Not only that, but the neighbors who own the Morning Dew Cottage next door are nothing but nasty and rude, which is a mystery to the sisters. As Margaret and Liz get to know their other neighbors, they uncover hidden secrets within the Seahorse's walls.
Dave and Margaret are still going strong, but will his brash mother and big family feud over the holidays prove to be the straw that breaks Margaret's back?
In Book 2 of the Cape May Series, follow Margaret and Liz's journey of reopening The Seahorse Inn while the magic of the holidays-and the B&B itself-bring together family and friends for a special Christmas to remember.
This is Book 2 in the Cape May series. It is recommended to start at Book 1, The Cape May Garden.