On Our Shelves Now.
Interactive and engaging, Ultimate Spotlight: Volcanoes gives children a closer look at different types of volcanoes and how they form! Explore the beginnings of a volcano: Pull a tab to follow the path of magma to Earth's surface, turn a page to reveal a big pop-up of a volcano eruption, and lift flaps to see the creation of a volcanic island.
• Flaps! Pull-tabs! Pop-ups! Lots of interactive and moveable parts
• Detailed illustrations that beg to be pored over again and again
• Educational content reviewed by an expert
b>Fans of Volcanoes will also enjoy the interactive learning of other books in the Ultimate Spotlight™ series, including Polar Animals, Rain Forest Animals, Savanna Animals, Dinosaurs, Firefighters, Trains, and Astronauts.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for 5 and up
• Books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
Chock-full of information, this book is an exciting introduction to volcanoes.
About the Author
After writing for children's newspapers for many years, Sandra Laboucarie left Paris to return to Toulouse, where she now writes books for children.
Pierre Caillou has illustrated children's books and for newspapers for more than 25 years. He lives near Paris, France.