Tagalog Picture Dictionary (Kobo eBook)
A fun and helpful resource for anyone interested in learning some Tagalog--whether you're 5 or 100!
This picture dictionary covers the 1,500 most useful Tagalog words and phrases. Each word and sentence is given in Tagalog script--with a Romanized version to help you pronounce it correctly--along with the English meaning.
The words are grouped into 40 different themes or topics, including basics like meeting someone new and using public transportation to culture-specific topics like celebrating Filipino holidays and eating Filipino food.
This colorful picture dictionary includes:
- Hundreds of color photographs
- 1,500 Tagalog words and phrases
- 40 different topics--from social media and WiFi to paying and counting
- Example sentences showing how the words are used
- Companion online audio recordings by native Tagalog speakers of all the vocabulary and sentences
- An introduction to Tagalog pronunciation and grammar
- An index to allow you to quickly look up words
Tagalog Picture Dictionary makes language learning more fun than traditional phrasebooks. This resource is perfect for beginners of all ages--curious kids, visual learners and future travelers to the Philippines.